Application for Service Electrician
Night Owl Electric is hiring a Service Electrician with four or more years’ experience to work under the supervision of a Licensed Electrician to complete projects as assigned.
Our Service Electrician will travel to jobsites in the Greensboro area in a company van and perform electrical repairs and installations for a variety of Multifamily, Residential and Commercial locations as well as work with our Parent General Contracting company. Candidate must always be presentable and articulate.
Night Owl Electric requires the following for this position:
- 5+ Years’ Experience in Electrical Field
- Familiar with several types of wiring methods including EMT Conduit, MC Cable, Romex Etc.
- Familiar with local and National Electrical Codes
- Adhere to Safety Policies
- OT & Weekends My Be Required
- Knowledge in Residential, Multifamily and Commercial
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Must be able to handle a physical workload with the ability to perform all assigned tasks that include: Climbing, Standing, Stooping, Kneeling, Bending, Lifting Material, Carrying Material, Other strenuous physical tasks
- Valid Driver’s License
- Background check
- Ability to lead and supervise employees
- Must have own hand tools and reliable transportation to get to work
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Unwavering Reliability and Punctuality
- Highly Productive Work Ethic
- Safety minded
- Willingness to learn
- Knowledge of methods, materials, and tools used in construction
- Be a team player
Additional Job Details
- Typical start time: 7AM
- Company’s website: https://noncelectric.com
- Typical end time: 4PM
- Company’s Facebook page: https://www.facebook.com/nightowlelec/
- This Job Is: Open to applicants who do not have a high school diploma/GED, Open to applicants who do not have a college diploma
Pay and Benefits $24.00 – $28.00 per hour
Benefits: Medical / Vison/ Dental benefits, 401K, and paid Holidays after completing 90 days of employment, Vacation, PTO, and Sick days also available after 1 year of employment.