Application for Residential Electrician
Night Owl Electric is hiring a Senior Level Residential Electrician with five or more years' experience to complete projects as assigned.
Night Owl Electric is hiring a Senior Level Residential Electrician with five or more years’ experience to complete projects as assigned.
Our Senior Level Electrician will travel to jobsites in the Charlotte area in a company van and perform electrical repairs and installations for a variety of multifamily locations working with our Parent General Contracting company. Will manage a Team and or Teams. Candidate must always be presentable and articulate.
Night Owl Electric requires the following for this position:
- Ability to lead and supervise employees
- 5+ Years’ Experience in Electrical Field
- Familiar with several types of wiring methods including EMT Conduit, MC Cable, Romex Etc.
- Familiar with local and National Electrical Codes
- Adhere to Safety Policies
- OT & Weekends My Be Required
- Knowledge in Residential, Multifamily and Commercial
- Familiarity with electrical schematics, blueprints, and manuals
- Familiarity with electrical equipment and hand tools
- Must be able to handle a physical workload with the ability to perform all assigned tasks that include: Climbing, Standing, Stooping, Kneeling, Bending, Lifting Material, Carrying Material, Other strenuous physical tasks
- Valid Driver’s License
- Background check
- Must have own hand tools and reliable transportation to get to work
- Strong problem solving and critical thinking skills
- Unwavering Reliability and Punctuality
- Highly Productive Work Ethic
- Safety minded
- Willingness to learn
- Knowledge of methods, materials, and tools used in construction
- Be a team player